Followers

Library Lady

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Monday, November 15, 2010

I have enjoyed this class very much. The only trouble or cause of concern I had was uploading my video to the wiki. I particularly liked working with the wiki. I think it is a wonderful tool for collaborating with teachers when developing a unit. The fact that we can add, adjust, and critique so easily is just great. As for the glog, I like the fact that I can embed it into my wiki and make it a part of it. However, personally I just think they are fun. Thanks for introducing it to us. As for the blog, I think I will continue to use it for personal reasons. I have found that just by using it as a journal helps me to wind down at the end of the day. And last but certainly not lease, I will continue to use movie maker for book trailers.

1 comment:

JRhodes said...

I am glad you were able to be part of this class and I look forward to following your blog in the future.