Followers

Library Lady

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Equipment

When I was out because my niece had surgery, one of the teachers helped himself  to one the the TV/DVD/VHS combos.  I had no clue who took it. I waited for about a week for the TV to be returned.  Needless to say it was not. After talking with one of the ladies in the main office, we decided that a school wide announcement was to be made at the end of the day stating  that the TV was missing. That same morning I was  talking to one of the teachers who had come down to get a video, I complained that one of the TVS was missing and I didn't know who took it.  He sheepishly admitted that he had the custodian open the equipment room so that he could get the TV.  I had a talk with that custodian.

No comments: